Elelwani Rosemary Tshikovhi (South African) – Successful summit on the 20 June 2019 7 Day Machame route – Superior package
Good day Karel,
Thank you so much for all the arrangements for us and ensuring that our expedition is memorable, I came through to your office on Monday to drop off the gear I
wanted to personally thank you since I do not think putting my thoughts on paper would be sufficient. I wanted you to experience the gestures when I share my
story to you so that you can understand how I felt and the importance of your support and Tanzanian team.
Everything you told me was as is, the experience was something to treasure for a lifetime. I have come to appreciate that planning and guidance from a reputable
expedition company like Climbing Kilimanjaro is of critical importance for everyone involved. You guys are awesome in every way!
Regarding the 7 days Experience:
- I must say the customer experience we received from everyone was amazing…. Chief Guide David has been a God sent guardian angel to the team.
- His leadership qualities are beyond measure, how he interacts with his crew and us as his client made us feel so reassured that we will make it to the top without fail.
- Everyday our experience was altered one way or the other.. ever changing weather, caring and supportive Porters , difference camps with different cold temperatures to deal with.
- The meals – Chef January made sure that we have healthy hot meals 3times a day without fail… this contributed a lot to our immune system to keep healthy and weather the storms.
- We were really grateful for the portable toilet option that we took… its horrific up there in the mountains. But on a lighter note, we got used to going behind the big Rock while on the trail when Diamox was taking its toll on us..J
- The Summit attempt night will always be a night to remember!… I am grateful that I reached the peak without any injuries nor sickness throughout the trip.
Overall, my sincere gratitude to you and the Climbing Kilimanjaro office team for the wonderful assistance, guidance and support you all provided to us and made our expedition a memorable one!
Keep up the good customer service excellence!